Monday, February 2, 2015

Week 3A

We had in class critiques for our emotion animations today and I felt like mine went very well.  Everyone seemed to like mine and I got a lot of positive feedback on the fluidity and energy of my animation.  The only thing that was said that I needed to improve on was how towards the end of the video my on screen characters began to fight and that become more portrayed as anger rather than disgust.  I completely agree with their comments and I'll have to go back in and make the line act more annoyed rather than aggressive to tie back to the disgusted feeling.  The rest of the class had very good animations as well but I could tell a lot of people struggled more than others.  I think animation may be one of my strong suits because it's like telling a story through pictures and it just comes naturally to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment