Sunday, February 22, 2015

Video Collection

This is a collection of all of my videos made so far for this class.

Disgust:  In this video I animated some lines to emote the emotion "disgust."  I have the one line moving away from the other in disgust until it eventually crushes it and then becomes disgusted by the remains on it's arm.  This video took a lot of work but it was really fun to think of creative ways to show disgust and I think it came out well.

Dream:  This video was about a home invasion dream I had with a supernatural being.  The feeling of the dream was very dark, creepy, fast paced, and just very uncomfortable.  The whole class shuttered after watching it so I believe it got it's point across pretty well.

Rhythm:  I love to dance to a fast paced rhythm and beat so with this video I wanted to give off that vibe.  I made it very simple yet kind of entrancing.  You don't want to look away. It draws you in, just like the beat at a club.

Message in motion:  Kesha is my favorite artist so I knew I had to do a song of hers for this video.  Since it had to show repetition and predictability I decided on this verse from blow because she repeats a lot of works and phrases.  I animated the words to go with the rhythm and with what was literally being said.

No comments:

Post a Comment