Monday, March 16, 2015

Week 8A (Logo Animation Feedback)

I presented my logo animation in class today and got a lot feedback.  Everyone agreed that I presented the feeling of the company very well with it being very dark and scary.  They really enjoyed the twitching and slow floating rise of the pieces and how it gave it a possessed feeling.  To improve they suggested that I have the pieces fade in in a solid piece rather than a bunch of small pieces because when it comes in the way I have it, it overlaps and creates some weird shapes.  Also, they suggested that I make the original pile of pieces less blocky.  Pannafino also suggested having the pieces twitch and then snap into place quickly rather than slowly float to conserve time while still conveying the overall feel of the company.  I completely agree with every comment and had already thought about those small improvements before I presented it

No comments:

Post a Comment